Join Jodie Sinclair (Head of our Employment, Pensions and Immigration) and Bevan Brittan colleagues for our annual December webinar where we will be considering a broad range of case law developments in the past 12 months, and taking a look at new issues on the horizon, including:
- discrimination on the grounds of philosophical belief;
- legal professional privilege in managing internal employee relations issues and what this means for employers;
- non-compete covenants;
- fire and re-hire tactics;
- part-time workers' entitlement to holiday pay and navigating some of the practical issues for employers; and
- a look ahead to the legal developments and challenges that we may face in 2023.
With a Q&A session, delegates will have the opportunity to share views and bring their own insights to this “hot topics” event.
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and may get over subscribed. Our clients will get priority, but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily oversubscribed we will limit places per organisation.